Why attend the 2nd Chapter of Oman Ecommerce Conference this year?
- 50+ Speakers from leading DTC brands and innovative tech companies. Last year’s speakers included executives from OMINVEST, Mumzworld, Apparel Group, Chalhoub Group, Cleartrip, Bin Dawood Group and many more.
- 2000+ Attendees from various industries for meaningful peer-to-peer networking and curated conversations
- 40 Sessions, including 20 keynotes, 15 panel discussions, 5+ Q&A sessions and breakout sessions on “how to” digitally transform the businesses
Rising consumer spending power and an enthusiasm for online shopping and international travel are compelling reasons for business to explore the infinite possibilities of the global eCommerce ecosystem. This juggernaut of rising consumer purchasing power along with an increase demand for higher quality products and experience, is forging a new generation of more sophisticated tech-savvy consumers.
OEC 2020 brings the entire industry together for the Middle East’s largest eCommerce and tech conference and expo, where you’ll connect with visionaries and innovators that span the entire business universe across governance, logistics, commerce, trade and finance to infuse the economy to a digitally forward future.
OEC 2019 hosted 600+ registered business delegates, 400+ on site business delegates and 100+ VIP’s from across the multiple nations, namely – Oman, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, India, Pakistan, USA, Europe, Istanbul and Egypt.
Heads of Government, eCommerce, Logistics, Payment, Fintech, eEducation, eHealth, Investment Houses, Strategic Consulting, Startups, Incubators and everyone who is interested or is a part of the eCommerce ecosystem
– Buyers from multiple countries
– CIOs/ COOs/ CTOs/ CFOs/ IT
– Directors/CISOs or various organizations
– Key decision Makers from of SME’s and Startups
– Entrepreneurs from various industries
– Customer Experience heads
– Sales Directors
– eCommerce Heads
– Digital Marketing Head
– Logistics head
Retailers and D2C brands
Request a Pass to OEC 2020
Retailers and DTC brands may qualify for discounted delegate passes with the early bird offers. Please fill up the form below to know if you are eligible for a discount.
Till May 15th
With Accommodation: 499 USD per delegate
Without accommodation: 349 USD per delegate
Till July 5th
With Accommodation: 749 USD per delegate
Without accommodation: 499 USD per delegate
Till August 20th
With Accommodation: 999 USD per delegate
Without accommodation: 749 USD per delegate
1499 USD per delegate
OEC 2020 is offering vast sponsorship opportunities, available for a wide variety of budgets that provide opportunities for thought leadership, conversation, interaction, branding and exhibiting.
Partnering with us will enable you to showcase your company’s capabilities, while reaching the relevant target audience and building long lasting relationships with clients. Position yourself as an industry leader and innovator in the rapidly growing and transforming digital commerce space.